Sayap Goreng Manis
sweet fried chicken wings
10 chicken wings
1 tsp lime juice
2 salam leaf
1 cm laos / galangal
1 serai/sereh/lemon grass
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp + 1 tsp palm sugar
500 ml coconut water
4 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
2 kemiri nuts, roasted
1 cm kunyit, toasted
1/2 tsp ketumbar
Rub the wings with the lime juice and let it rest for 30 minutes. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam, the galangal and the serai for 5 minutes. Then add the wings and fry until they change color. Then add the salt and palm sugar and mix well.
Then add the coconut water little by little and cook it until the moisture has evaporated. Remove the wings from the pan.
Heat enough oil in a pan and fry the wings until golden brown. Let it drain first and serve.
- Gulai Pagar Puri - stew of lamb and eggplant
- Sate ayam Bekasi - Grilled marinated chicken
- Ayam Goreng Belambangan - fried spiced chicken from Banyuwangi
- Tauco Udang Cabe Hijau - shrimp and green pepper with tauco sauce
- Ayam Suwir Kemangi - shredded braised chicken with kemangi
- Semur Udang - stewed fragrant shrimp/prawn in a dark sauce
- Serundeng - fried coconut with peanuts