Semur Peranakan Bogor
stewed beef in dark sauce
500 gr shank
2 cm jahe
1000 ml of water
4 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tsp nutmeg
2 tbsp butter
Dice the potatoes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the potatoes until golden brown and set aside. Dice the meat. Cut the shallots into thin slices and finely chop the tomatoes.
Heat the butter in a pan and fry the meat until it changes colour. Then add the shallots, the jahe and the tomato and fry until it has softened.
Then add the water and bring to the boil. Add the potatoes, the kecap, the salt, the pepper and the nutmeg and mix well. Then continue to cook over low heat until it is done and the sauce thickens. Serve.
- Be Siap Base Kalas 2 - spicy balinese chicken
- Pepes Tahu Jamur - Steamed tahu with mushrooms
- Mi Goreng sapi lada hitam - fried noodles with beef in black pepper sauce
- Daging Masak Hitam - dry fried black beef
- Ayam Pong Teh - braised chicken with potatoes
- Opor Tahu Telor Daging - pork with tofu in spicy sauce
- Katrisolo - Glutinous rice With egg custard