Mi Onglok Wonosobo
egg noodles with meat and vegetables
300 g egg noodles
100 gr beef
800 ml of water
4 cabbage leaves
1/2 bunch of Chinese chives
3 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp cornflour + 1 tbsp water
3 tbsp oil
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
Heat the water in a pan and cook the noodles until done and scoop it out of the pan. Then add the meat and cook until done and scoop it out of the pan. Save the broth. Cut the meat into small cubes.
Cut the cabbage into small thin slices. Cut the chives into 2 cm pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 4 minutes. Then add the meat, cabbage, chives and broth and cook until done.
Then add the noodles and the kecap and mix everything well together. Then add the cornflour and fry until the sauce has thickened.
- Ayam Bakar Kalasan - roasted chicken from Yogyakarta
- Rendang Bakso Sapi - meatballs rendang
- Cah Cumi-Cumi Pedas - fried squid in a spicy red sauce
- Nasi Goreng Seafood Jawa Timur - fried rice with seafood from East-Java
- Sate Kambing Solo Sambal Kecap - Sate/satay of lamb from Solo with spicy kecap sauce
- Rajang Ayam - chicken in a spicy red sauce from Lombok
- Telur Puyuh Cah - Quail eggs in spicy sauce