Soun Goreng (Semarang)
fried soun with vegetables and meat
200 gr soun soaked
100 gr pork
200 gr shrimp
1 Chinese cabbage
2 shiitake, soaked
5 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp kecap asin or oyster sauce
2 tbsp kecap manis
3 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into thin slices. Peel the shrimp but leave the tail. Cut the cabbage into 1 cm pieces. Cut the shiitake into thin strips. Finely chop the garlic. Cut the carrot julienne.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic for 2 minutes. Then add the meat and shrimp and fry until they change colour.
Add the carrot, the shiitake, the soun, the cabbage, the pepper and the kecaps and stir-fry until done.
- Anak Domba Taoco - baked stewed lamb in sauce
- Kalio Daging - beef with potato in a spicy sauce
- Abon Daging - dry-fried pulled beef
- Priaw Waan Kai - chicken in sweet/sour sauce
- Bola daging Bumbu Bali - meatballs Balinese style
- Cah Sayur - fried meat with vegetables and tofu
- Mi goreng cabai hijau yang Lezat - fried noodles with green chilies