- Oseng-Oseng Ati Ampela - spicy braised chicken
- Ayam Taoco Pedas - fried spicy chicken
- Yang Rou Chuan'r - 羊肉串儿 - satay of lamb
- Gore-Gore - stewed seasoned beef from Sulteng
- Trancam Pedas - spicy traditional salad
- Bebotok Ikan - fishballs in sauce
- Ayam Suwir Tauco Pedas - spicy spiced shredded chicken
Sambal Goreng Bledeg - very hot spicy chicken with eggs
Sambal Goreng Bledeg
very hot spicy chicken with eggs
11 red chilies
20 red rawits
4 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 tsp palmsugar
300 ml of water
1000 ml santen
2 tablespoons oil
Cut the chicken into 10 pieces. Cut the chilies and the rawits fine. Slice the shallots and the garlic into thin slices.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the shallots and garlic for 4 minutes. Add the chicken and fry until brown. Then add the chilies and the rawits and fry gently until soft. Then add the water and cook the chicken nearly done.
Add the santen with salt and palm sugar and mix. Break the eggs over the pan one at a time and stir well. Bring to the boil and stir until the eggs are cooked.
- Written by AsianCook