Nasi goreng Kikil Pedas
spicy fried rice with beef
150 gr shank / beef rind
4 cloves of garlic
2 green lomboks
10 green rawits
2 tbsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
1 spring onion
800 gr of cooked rice
2 tbsp oil
Slice the shallots and the garlic finely. Cut the lomboks and the rawits into thin slices. Cut the spring onion into pieces. Heat in a pan the water together with the meat and cook until done. Then cut the meat into pieces of 2x1 cm.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic, lomboks and rawits for 3 minutes. Then add the meat and mix well and slide it aside.
Beat the eggs and add and stir until the eggs solidifies. Then mix in the rice, salt, pepper and fish sauce and fry until done. Then mix in the spring onion and serve.
- Daging Belacan - spicy light sour meat soup
- Bandeng Bumbu Cabai Rawit - fried fish in spicy sauce
- Ayam Masak Aceh - Fried spicy hens
- Opor Ayam Yogyakarta - in coconut milk braised chicken from Yogyakarta
- Pesmol Ikan Kembung - fried fish with a spicy sauce
- Sambel Gorang Hati Ampela - spicy fried chicken liver with potato
- Oseng-Oseng Kangkung Petai - Stewed kangkung with peteh beans