Iga Kambing Masak Santan
lamb chops with a thick creamy sauce
500 gr lamb chops
2 salam leaf
3 cm jahe
400 ml of water
1 tbsp butter
5 cloves of garlic
4 cm cinnamon
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp palm sugar
1 tsp salt
2 spring onion
400 ml coconut milk (from 1/4 coconut)
Heat in a pan of water together with the meat, the salam and the jahe and cook the meat until done.
Cut the onion and garlic into thin slices. Cut the spring onion and the tomato into small pieces / cubes.
Heat the butter in a pan and fry the onion, garlic, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and tomato for 3 minutes. Then add the meat and mix well.
Then add the stock with the pepper, salt, palm sugar and spring onion and bring to a boil over low heat. Then add the coconut milk and cook until the sauce has thickened.
- Ikan Ceng Cuan - braised ginger fish
- Daging Masak Kuning - beef in a slightly yellowish sour sauce
- Soto Ambengan - a hearty chicken soup
- Dadar Telur Kacang Tanah - seasoned omelette with peanuts
- Ayam Pangupa - Spicy roasted chicken
- Tahu goreng tempe manis tempung - spicy fried tempe and tahu
- Pepes Ayam - in bananleaf steamed spicy chicken