Udang Masak Taoco
spiced (tiger) shrimp with taoco
250 gr large shrimp (tiger)
4 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
2 green lomboks
3 salam leaves
2 cm lengkuas / galangal / laos
2 tbsp taoco
1/4 tsp palm sugar
1 tbsp asam water
100 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
Clean the prawns/shrimp. Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices. Cut the lomboks into thin rings.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, the garlic, the lomboks, the salam and the laos for 5 minutes.
Then add the taoco and mix well. Then add the shrimp and stir until they change colour.
Then add the palm sugar and mix well. Then add the water and the asam water and stir until everything is done.
- Nam phrik kaeng khiaw waan
- Pesmol Mujair - fried fish in spicy creamy sauce
- Pindang Ayam Labu Kuning - stewed spiced chicken with pumpkin/squash
- Sambal Goreng Daging - meatballs in a spicy creamy sauce with petai and peas
- Rica Rica Kambing - Stewed lamb in spicy red sauce
- Oncom Leunca Cabai Iris - fried spicy oncom with leunca
- Tahu Telur Surabaya - tahu omelet with a spicy dark sauce