tiger prawns in spicy sauce
1000 gr tiger prawns
2 tsp salt
2 tbsp limejuice
25 peteh beans
10 red lomboks
Clean the prawns and remove the heads. Mic the limejuice and 1 tsp salt and marinate the prawns with it for at least 15 minutes. Cut the lomboks, the tomatoes and the shallots fine and halve the peteh beans.
Heat in a wok the oil and deepfry the prawns for 2 minutes and drain them. Pout out the oil but leave 3 tbsp oil behind. Fry the shallots, the lomboks, the tomatoes and the peteh for 5 minutes. Then add the pranws and fry it for 1 minute more then serve.
- Gang Pa Guy - "forest" chicken soup
- Mangut Lele - fried fish in spicy creamy sauce
- Sayur Bayam Sarang Telur - stewed spinach with egg
- Babi Kuah Sawi Asin - stewed pork with salted cabbage in broth
- Lao Jiang Ji - 老姜鸡 - old ginger chicken
- Tumis Sosis Bawang Bombay - Sautéed sausage with onion
- Semur Tahu - stew of tahu/tofu