Udang Bakar Kecap
roasted marinated prawns
4 large tiger prawns
1 tbsp lime, juice
1/2 tbsp butter, melted
1 clove of garlic, pureed
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp bawang goreng, pureed
1/2 tbsp lime, juice
1 tbsp sauce sambal (see recipe)
1/2 tsp pepper
4 tbsp kecap manis
Clean the prawns and cut the back open. Rub the prawns in with the garlic, the lime juice and the salt and let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
Mix the ingredients for the marinade well and then mix it with the butter. Then mix in the prawns and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
Thread the prawns onto the skewers and roast the prawns over a charcoal fire until brown and cooked. Baste the prawns regularly with the marinade while roasting.
- Ayam Taoco Cabai Hijau - Green spicy chicken
- Bayam Tumis Jamur Padi - stir-fry of spinach with mushrooms
- Otak-Otak Potong - steamed seasoned mackerel
- Palai Bungkus Daun Ubi Kayu - fish steamed in banana leaves
- Sambal Terasi Teri Jengki - Sambal with dried fish
- Sate ayam Bekasi - Grilled marinated chicken
- Pad Phuk Tong - fried pumpkin with pork