Udang Tumis Kacang Polong
sautéed shrimps/prawns with peas
300 gr large shrimp / tiger prawns
1/2 tsp lime, juice,
100 gr peas
4 cloves of garlic
2 shallots (small)
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 green bell pepper
2 tsp kecap manis
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
Finely chop the garlic. Cut the shallots into thin slices. Cut the peppers into cubes. Rub the shrimp with the lime juice and let it rest for 15 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic and peppers for 3 minutes. Then add the prawns and fry them until they change color.
Add the kecap, the oyster sauce, the pepper and salt and mix well. Then add the water and peas and cook/fry until the sauce has thickened. serve.
- Neua Daet Diao - sun dried fried strips beef
- Asem-Asem Babat - stewed rumen in fresh sauce
- yum bai yor - mengkudu / indian mulberry salad
- Daging Masak Kalio - beef in a spicy coconut milk sauce
- Perkedel Misoa Udang - spiced misoa cookies/balls with shrimp
- Daging Smoor (Semur) - slowly braised beef
- Gohu Ikan (Maluku) - tuna ceviche