Ayam Goreng Tulang Lunak
stewed fried spiced chicken
5 cm lengkuas / galangal
2 serai / sereh / lemongrass
2 salam leaf
250 ml of water
50 gr flour
8 cloves of garlic
6 kemiri nuts
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp ketumbar
1 tsp palm sugar
1 tsp salt
Cut the chicken into 8 pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste. Mix the chicken with the bumbu.
Heat the water in a pan together with the chicken, the bumbu, the lengkuas, the serai and the salam leaf and cook the chicken until done. Remove the chicken from the pan.
Dust the chicken with the flour. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken until brown and serve.
- Nila Goreng Sambal Pelecing - fried tilapia with a spicy sambal
- Sambal Goreng Kering Ebbi - fried spicy dried shrimps
- Sambal Goreng Tempe - spicy fried slices tempe
- Lentho - fried balls of red soya beans
- Kangkung belacan cumi asin - kangkung with salted squid
- Abon Ayam bawang
- Babi Bali - balinese pork