Udang Goreng Bumbu Ketumbar
fried shrimp/prawns in a coriander sauce
350 gr shrimp/prawns, cleaned
2 tsp ketumbaar, seed
1 tsp lime, juice
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 salam leaf
1 cm of lengkuas / galangal / laos
1 tbsp palm sugar
2 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
40 ml of water
1 tsp asam water
3 cloves of garlic
Roast the ketumbar dry in a pan and then grind it coarsely. Roast the keriting dry in a pan and then chop it coarsely. Grate the laos. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Sprinkle the shrimp with half of the salt and pepper and let it marinate for 15 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shrimps until done and set aside.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the ketumbar, salam and laos for 5 minutes. Then add the palm sugar, the salt, the lomboks, the water and the asam water and cook until the sauce has thickened.
Then mix in the shrimp/prawns and serve.
- Babi Fricasse - pork with vegetables
- Ayam Setan - devil's chicken
- Hati sapi tumis bombay - fried liver with onions
- Hati Sapi Masak Kalio - liver in spicy coconut milk sauce
- Gado Gado - mixed vegetables with peanutsauce
- Sambal Cabe Ijo Padang - green sambal from Padang
- Luukschin Priau Wan - meatballs in sweetsour sauce