Tumis Kerang Darah
stewed spicy cockles
750 gr kerang darah / blood cockles with shells
1 salam leaf
3 cm jahe
4 cloves of garlic
3 red lomboks
3 green lomboks
2 tbsp oyster sauce
3 tbsp sambal sauce (see recipe)
1 tsp salt
200 ml of water
1 tsp palm sugar
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp cornstarch + water
Cut the shallots and garlic into thin slices. Cut the lomboks into rings.
In a pan, heat the water together with the kerang and the salam and cook until the shells open. Drain and remove the shells.
Heat the butter in a pan and fry the shallots and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the lomboks and the kerang and mix well. Then add the oyster sauce, the saus sambal, the salt, the lime juice, the palm sugar and the water and bring to the boil.
Then add the cornstarch and cook until the sauce thickens. Serve.
- Pindang Serani - fish in a yellow sauce with herbs
- Asinan Sapudi - bean sprouts with cucumber in a kecap sauce
- Opor Merah Telur Ayam - eggs in spicy red creamy sauce
- Nangka Masak Kuning - yellow stewed nangka
- Asam Padeh Ikan Tongkol - stewed tuna in spicy sauce
- Sate Telur Puyuh - Satay quail eggs
- Kaca Piring Bumbu Rujak - fried fish in a creamy spicy sauce