fried fish in spicy creamy sauce
750 g of tilapia
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp lime juice
5 jeruk purut leaves
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
3 red lomboks
10 red rawits
300 ml coconut milk (from 1.4 coconut)
1 asam jawa
5 cloves of garlic
3 kemiri nuts
3 cm kunyit
1 tsp pepper
2 cm Lengkuas / galangal / laos
1 1/2 tsp ketumbar
2 tsp palmsugar
1/2 tsp salt
Rub the fish with the lime juice and the salt and let it stand for 15 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the fish until golden brown and done and set aside.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Cut the lomboks into oblique rings.
Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the jeruk purut, the serai, the lomboks and the rawits for 4 minutes. Then add the coconut milk and the asam jawa and bring to the boil.
Then add the fish and cook until done. Serve.
- Daging Iris Rempah - stewed seasoned beef
- Pepes Jamur Kuping
- Gulai Telur Ikan - tasty fish roe curry
- Cah Sawi Bakso Pedas - spicy fried cabbage with fish balls
- Kangkung Tumis Cabai Hijau Nan Sedap - kangkung with oyster mushrooms in green pepper sauce
- Kue banana - banana cupcakes
- Cah Udang Cabai - Fried shrimps in chili sauce