Tumis Bayam Kembang Tahu
stewed spinach with tahu
2 bunches of wild spinach
1 corn on the cob
1 tahu skin
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 red bell pepper
5 tbsp chicken stock (see recipe)
1/4 tbsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp paprika powder
1 spring onion
2 tbsp oil
Cut the corn off the cob. Finely chop the garlic. Cut the bell pepper into thin strips and cut the tomato into pieces. Finely chop the spring onion. First soak the tahu skin in warm water, drain and cut it into pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic for 2 minutes. Then add the bell pepper and the tomato and fry until wilted.
Then add the corn and mix well. Then add the salt, pepper, paprika powder, oyster sauce and the stock and mix well. Then mix in the spinach and tahu and cook until done. Then mix in the spring onion and serve.
- Ikan Kuah Kuning - Fried fish in yellow sauce from the Moluccas
- Kambing Merica - lamb in a green pepper sauce
- Taoto - Javanese beef stew with a yellow bean sauce
- Daging Semur - slowly cooked beef
- Cah Taosi Buncis - Seasoned beans with tahu
- Kremes - cookies mad of sweet potato with palmsugar
- Tumis Polleng - braised shrimp in coconutmilk