Kembung Bakar Bumbu Rica
fried spiced mackerel
50 ml of asam water
1 tsp salt
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
2 jeruk purut leaves
1 tbsp lime, juice
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
8 tbsp of oil
12 red lomboks
20 red rawits
2 cm jahe
Clean the fish and score it on both sides. Rub the fish with the asam water and the salt and let it rest for 25 minutes. Then rinse off.
Pound or grind the ingredients for the paste coarsely.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the serai and the jeruk purut for 7 minutes. Then add the salt, the palm sugar and the lime juice and mix well.
Rub the fish in with the mixture/bumbu and roast it over a charcoal fire until brown and cooked. Baste the fish with the bumbu regularly.
- Semur Ayam Merica Hitam - stewed chicken with black pepper
- Tahu Kecap Kudus - fried tahu in kecap sauce
- Botok Kerang - in banana leaf steamed mussels / clams
- Daging Panggang Madu - honey fried beef
- Babi Assam - Pork in tamarind sauce
- Frikadel Tahu Goreng - fried tahu/tofu balls
- Jagung Goreng - fried corn with meat and bull pepper