Cah Cumi-Cumi Pedas
fried squid in a spicy red sauce
400 gr squid ( calamari)
1 lime, juice
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
100 ml chicken broth
13 petai / peteh beans
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palmsugar
3 tbsp oil
3 cloves of garlic
4 red lomboks, pitted
1/4 tsp pepper
Clean the intake and cut it into rings. Rub the squid with the lime juice and let it marinate for 15 minutes. Rinse off and drain the squid rings.
Halve the petai beans. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam and the laos for 5 minutes. Then add the squid and mix well.
Then add the stock and bring to the boil while stirring. Then add the petai, the palmsugar and the salt and cook until the moisture is absorbed. Serve.
- Ayam Kampung Lodho - Creamy roasted spicy chicken
- Cah pokcoy taoge - paksoy with fried tofu and bean sprouts
- Gai Sai Takrai
- Tetelan Bumbu Petis - stewed and spicy beef
- Gulai Masam Udang Gala - Prawns in a spicy curry
- Soto Ayam Ambengan - Chicken soup from Surabaya
- Sambel Goreng Kuwah - minced meat with bean in spicy sauce