Udang Goreng Mentega
in butter fried fragrant prawns
500 gr shrimps, peeled
1 lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
3 cm jahe
6 cloves of garlic
3 spring onions
1 tsp kecap asin
1 tsp kecap manis
1 tsp palm sugar
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp oil
Chop the garlic, grate the jahe and slice the spring onion finely. Mix in a bowl the shrimps with lemon juice, the jahe, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon and allow for at least 40 minutes to marinate.
Heat in a pan 1/2 tablespoon oil and a 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil and fry the garlic but make sure it does not turn brown (still yellowish) and set aside.
Heat in a pan 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil and 1/2 tablespoon oil and fry the shrimp until half done. Then add the kecaps, salt, pepper and palm sugar and stir until everything is well mixed (2 minutes) Then add the butter and melt it. Then add the fried garlic and spring onion and mix well.
Frying takes a total of 5 minutes and ensures that the shrimp is not dry.
- Serabi - Thin pancakes with a sweet coconutmilk sauce
- Pelepah Manuk - in coconut milk braised spicy chicken
- Telur Ceplok Tauco - fried eggs in sauce
- Gule Telor - hardboiled eggs in a spicy sauce
- Rica Ayam Sayur - Chicken with vegetables in a sweet spicy sauce
- Tahu Bumbu Rujak - fried spicy tahu/tofu
- Dtab Ping - roaster pork liver