Ikan Bakar Rica-Rica
Spicy grilled fish from Manado
4 tilapia fillet (700 gr of other whitefish)
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 lime juice
7 tbsp oil
6 jeruk purut / kaffir lime
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tbsp salt
asamwater (1 tbsp asam / tamarind dissolved in 3 tbsp water)
5 red rawits
9 red lomboks / fresno chillies
3 cm jahe
Marinate the fish with salt, pepper and limon juice for at least 15 minutes. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Chop the tomatoes.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the bumbu and the jeruk purut for 5 minutes. Then mix the tomatoes, the salt, the palm sugar and the asam water and pour the sauce over the fish. Let it marinate for at least 25 minutes.
Then roast the fish on both sides in 10 minutes golden brown and cooked. Bask regularly with the marinade.
- Pallu Kaloa - Fried spicy beef
- Daging Masak Kecap - beef in a light kecap sauce
- Tumis Ayam Sawi Asin - stir fry chicken with salted cabbage
- Daging Masak Hitam Jambi - beef in dark sauce from Jambi
- Hagape Daging 3 - beef with coconut
- Jamur Ayam Pedas - spicy fried mushrooms with chicken
- Rendang Daging Giling - rendang of meatballs