spicy balls of mushrooms and minced meat
75 gr minced chicken
150 gr oyster mushrooms
6 jamur kuping / wood-ear mushroom / Auricularia auricula-judae
2 cloves of garlic
4 red rawits
1 spring onion
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
100 gr tapioca flour
25 ml hot water
Finely chop the jamur kuping, the rawits and the spring onion. Puree the garlic and the oyster mushroom.
Mix the minced meat with the jamur kuping, the oyster mushroom and the garlic. Then mix in the spring onion, salt, pepper and palm sugar. Mix in the tapioca and water while stirring and form a homogeneous mass.
Then divide it into 12 portions and put some sliced rawits on top and shape into balls.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the balls over low heat until brown and done. serve.
- Yang Rou Chuan'r - 羊肉串儿 - satay of lamb
- Sawi Asam Manis - sweet and sour Chinese cabbage
- Pud Makua Yow - stir-fry eggplant with basil and chili
- Daging Campur Pedis - spice beef with corn and bamboo
- Sayap Goreng Manis - sweet fried chicken wings
- Gai Pad Khiaowan - fried chicken with green curry
- Tempe Goreng Kremes - fried tempeh in batter with herbs