spicy balls of mushrooms and minced meat
75 gr minced chicken
150 gr oyster mushrooms
6 jamur kuping / wood-ear mushroom / Auricularia auricula-judae
2 cloves of garlic
4 red rawits
1 spring onion
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
100 gr tapioca flour
25 ml hot water
Finely chop the jamur kuping, the rawits and the spring onion. Puree the garlic and the oyster mushroom.
Mix the minced meat with the jamur kuping, the oyster mushroom and the garlic. Then mix in the spring onion, salt, pepper and palm sugar. Mix in the tapioca and water while stirring and form a homogeneous mass.
Then divide it into 12 portions and put some sliced rawits on top and shape into balls.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the balls over low heat until brown and done. serve.
- Pindang Serani - fish in a yellow sauce with herbs
- Hung Shiu Say Saw - mixed braised vegetables and mushrooms
- Omelet Bayam Kentang - omelet with spinach and potato
- Asem-Asem Terong - spicy stew of eggplant
- Babi Cin - Pork cutlets in a date and mushroom sauce
- Sambal Goreng Bledeg - very hot spicy chicken with eggs
- Tumis Sawi Udang - paksoy with shrimps and laksa