Brokoli Balut Tepung Pedas
fried broccoli in a spicy jacket
250 gr of broccoli
50 gr tapioca flour
100 gr cornstarch
1 teaspoon salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp chili powder
Cut the broccoli into florets. Soak the florets in salt water for 20 minutes and then drain.
Beat the eggs. Mix the tapioca, the cornstarch, the pepper, the chili and the salt well together.
Roll the florets first through the egg and then through the flour mixture. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the florets until crispy.
- Oseng Labu siam jagung - braised chayote with corn
- Sambal Goreng Pundang - spicy fried fish from Kalimantan
- Garang Asem Tongkol - spicy steamed tuna
- Neua Pad Prik - fried marinated beef with chilies
- aubergine-tofu in chile bean sauce
- Gang Garee Gai
- Tumis Baby Buncis - stir fry of haricot verts with bakso