fried stuffed tofu rolls
225 gr shrimps
225 gr minced chicken
3 tbsp tapioca flour
1/2 tsp five-spice powder
1 1/2 palm sugar
1/2 tsp of salt
1 tsp of pepper
1 tbsp oyster sauce
3 cloves of garlic
3 spring onions
100 gr bamboo shoots
tahu kulit / yuba / tofu skin
Finely chop the shrimp, the onion and garlic. Finely chop the spring onion. Cut the bamvbo shoots julienne.
Mix the shrimps, the minced meat, the flour, the palm sugar, the pepper, the oyster sauce and the five-spice powder together. Then mix in the onion, garlic, spring onion and bamboo shoots.
Divide the mixture into portions and roll it up tightly in a tofu skin. Then wrap it in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and steam it for 15 minutes. Then remove the foil.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the rolls until brown. Cut it into pieces and serve.
- Sate Blotongan Salatiga - Sate of lamb from Salatiga (Java)
- Orak Arik Telur Petai - stir-fry of egg with peteh beans and kecap
- Tumis Kangkung Cakalang Fufu - stir fry of kangkung with tuna
- Tumis Kapri Jagung Putren - stir-fry of mixed vegetables
- Ikan Panggang Pacak - spicy fried / grilled fish from Sumatra
- Ayam Panggang Saus Jamur - fried chicken with mushroom sauce
- Opor Tahu Telor Daging - pork with tofu in spicy sauce