spiced cassava balls
250 gr cassava
2 spring onion
1 sprig of celery
1 tbsp bawang goreng
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
Peel the cassava and cut it into pieces. Heat the water in a pan and cook the cassava until done. Drain and puree the cassava. Cut the spring onions and celery finely.
Mix all ingredients well and form 10 flat balls. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the balls until golden brown and done. Serve.
- Ayam Masak Santan Pedas - chicken in a spicy fragrant sauce
- Kangkung Masak Kecap - stir-fry of kangkung in a kecap sauce
- Gaco - beef with coconut
- Ayam Goreng Asem Garem - fried chicken
- Bidh-Dheng Pokak - Madura Spiced drink from Madura
- Singit - in seasoned coconut milk braised beef from Jepara
- Sambal Bengkwang - spicy relish with jicame or water chesnuts