Iga Bakar Bumbu Rujak
roasted spiced beef
400 gr beef ribs / ribeye
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / laos
3 jeruk purut leaf
2 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp palm sugar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
500 ml coconut milk (of 3/4 coconut)
500 ml of water
1/2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon juice
1/2 tsp terasi / trasi bakar
3 cloves of garlic
1 cm jahe
1/2 tsp pepper
2 red lomboks
Cut the meat into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Mix the ingredients for the marinade.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the bumbu together with the salam, the laos and the jreruk purut for 4 minutes. Then add the meat and fry until it changes color.
Then add the kecap, the salt, the pepper and the palmsugar and mix well. Then pour in the water and cook the meat half-cooked. Then add the coconut milk and continue cooking the meat until done. Then mix in the lime juice and the jeruk purut and let it rest for 15 minutes.
Remove the meat from the pan and rub it in with the marinade and roast it over a charcoal fire until brown and serve.
- Sambal Bawang Putih - Garlic sambal
- Kerang Masak Jeruk - Mussels in a light citrus sauce
- Ikan goreng pandan - grilled spiced fish in pandan leaf
- Daging Masak Krengsengan - beef stew with potato in spicy sauce
- Tumis Terong Hijau Pedas - Spicy stirfry of eggplant
- Manuk Dang - steamed spicy stuffed chicken
- Semur Panji - braised spiced beef slices