Oseng Daging Masak Kecap
stewed beef in kecap sauce
350g beef (brisket)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp palm sugar
5 tbsp kecap manis
4 red lomboks
400 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
5 cloves of garlic
3 kemirie/candle nuts
Cut the meat into thin slices. Heat the water in a pan and cook the meat until tender. Keep 200 ml of broth.
Cut the lomboks into rings. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 5 minutes. Then add the lomboks and the cloves and fry the lomboks until soft.
Then add the kecap and the meat and mix well. Then add the stock, pepper, salt and palm sugar and cook until done.
- Humba - Braised pork belly
- Daging Kuning Jeruk - stewed beef in yellow fragrant sauce
- Tumis Kerang Darah - stewed spicy cockles
- Bebotok Ayam
- Ayam Masak Bawang Merah - fried chicken with shallots
- Ped Yang Sauce Palo - duck breast in cinnamon sauce
- Sambal Goreng Kol - spicy stir-fry of cabbage with shrimp and petai