Hati Sapi Masak Lokio
fried liver with spring onions
400 gr beef liver
5 cloves of garlic
6 spring/green onions (thick bulb)
3 tbsp saus tomat (see recipe)
1 tbsp kecap manis
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 spring onion/scallion
300 ml of water
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the liver until brown. Then cut it into slices and set aside. Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices. Cut the spring onion and spring onions into pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic and spring onions for 6 minutes. Then add the liver and mix well.
Then mix the remaining ingredients and cook until the sauce has thickened. Then mix in the spring onion and serve.
- Ayam Rica Rica - Chicken with chilli sauce (hot)
- Terong Balado Ebi - spicy fried eggplant with ebi
- Sop Manado
- Oseng-Oseng Kangkung Bumbu Petis - Stewed kangkung in creamy sauce
- Tumis Kangkung Bumbu Petis - kangkung with shrimp/prawns and petis
- Bakmi Godog Yogya - noodle dish from Yogyakarta
- Bola Jamur - spicy balls of mushrooms and minced meat