Tumis Daging Manis Pedas
spicy sweet stir-fry of tenderloin
350 gr tenderloin
4 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
6 red dried chili peppers, soaked
2 tbsp kecap
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp saus tomat (see recipe)
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
200 ml of water
2 tsp sesame seeds (white)
Roast/char the meat brown on all sides first. Then cut the meat into thin slices. Finely chop the garlic, the shallots, the jahe and the peppers.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic, the shallots, the jahe and the peppers for 3 minutes. Then add the meat and fry until it changes color.
Then add the kecap, the oyster sauce, the saus tomat, the pepper, the salt and the palmsugar and mix well. Then add the water and fry until the meat has become tender and the moisture has almost evaporated.
Then mix in the sesame seed and cook/fry for 1 minute. Serve.
- Acar Batang kangkung - pickle of stems of water spinach
- Udang Dayak - shrimps Dayak style
- Nasi Goreng Lada Hitam Berenpah - fried rice with black pepper
- Sam Kie Tie (Peranakan) - stewed pork with salted cabbage
- Mangut Lele - fried fish in spicy creamy sauce
- Pecelan - mixed vegetables with peanutsauce
- Dadar bumbu - spicy omelette