Sate Babat Manis Gurih
sweet sate of rumen
300 gr rumen / tripe
4 salam leaf
3 cm jahe
300 ml coconut milk (of 1/2 coconut)
2 tbsp kecap manis
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp palmsugar
1 tbsp oil
10 satay sticks
4 cloves of garlic
2 kemiri nuts
Heat in a pan of water together with the rumen, 2 salam leaves and 1 cm jahe and cook the rumen until done. Drain and cut the rumen into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu, salam and jahe for 6 minutes. Then add the kecap and the rumen and mix well.
Then add the coconut milk, the palm sugar and the salt and cook until done. Then let it cool down.
Thread the rumen on the sticks and roast them over a charcoal fire and baste it regularly with the sauce.
- Semur Hati Sapi Kuah Gurih - Stew of liver in fragrant spicy sauce
- Asam keung Udeng - spicy shrimp
- Ikan Kuah - fish soup
- Tahu Goreng Sambal Sereh - Fried tahu / tofu with sambal
- Babi Bambu - pork with bamboo shoots
- Kailan Tumis Wijen - stir-fry of kailan with sesame
- Bistek Tagalog - fried steak Tagalog style