Semur Daging Sapi Empuk
stew of seasoned beef
500 gr of beef
2 serai / sereh / lemongrass
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp salt
7 tbsp kecap manis
1000 ml of water
9 cloves of garlic
5 red lomboks
4 cm jahe
3 kemiri nuts
Cut the meat into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan the water and add the meat and cook until half done. Remove the meat from the pan and keep the stock.
Heat in a pan of oil and fry the bumbu for 6 minutes. Add the serai, nutmeg, pepper, clove and salt and mix well. Then add the meat and mix well.
Add the meat and spices to the stock along with the salt and the kecap and cook the meat until tender. Serve.
- Soto Resah - a creamy chicken soup (soto ayam)
- Ko Lo Bak (Peranakan) - fried pork with pineapple
- Bajabu bale - dry fried grilled spiced fish
- Soun Goreng (Semarang) - fried soun with vegetables and meat
- Pad Kaprow Guy - fried chicken with basil
- Ayam Tangkap Aceh - fried chicken with curry from Aceh
- Sengkel Asam Buncis - beef with beans in a fresh sauce