Tumis Daging Kecap Pedas
Stir fry of beef in spicy kecap sauce
400 gr tenderloin
4 cloves of garlic
3 cm jahe
150 ml water
3 tbsp kecap manis
1 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp black peppercorn
2 red lomboks
2 tsp palm sugar
1 spring onion
2 tbsp butter
Cut the meat into 2 cm cubes. Cut the garlic and garlic into thin slices and grate the jahe. Grind the pepper coarsely. Cut the lomboks into thin strips. Deseed for less heat. Cut the spring onion into pieces.
Heat in a pan the butter and fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Add the jahe and the meat and fry until the meat changes colour.
Then add water, salt, pepper, lombok and palm sugar, mix well and cook gently until the meat is done. Then spoon in the keacap and spring onion and serve.
- Kremes - cookies mad of sweet potato with palmsugar
- Ayam Setan - devil's chicken
- Gulai Lemak Ayam - spiced stewed chicken in creamy sauce
- Sayur Asam Ubi Jalar - mixed vegetables with sweet potato
- Gai Kor Rae - thai chicken sate
- Sayur Asam Santan Labu Kuning - pumpkin with vegetables stewed in coconut milk
- Dendeng goreng manis - sweet fried beef