Tumis Daging Kari Jamur
beef with mushrooms in curry sauce
250 g beef
200 g mushrooms
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
50 ml beef broth
200 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into cubes and the mushrooms into four. Finely chop the onion and finely chop the garlic.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the curry, pepper, salt and palm sugar and mix well.
Then add the meat and fry until it changes colour. Then add the broth and water and bring to the boil.
Then add the mushrooms and continue to cook until done and until the sauce has thickened. Serve
- Telur Balado Hijau - eggs in green pepper sauce
- Garang Jamur - Mushroom in banana leaf
- Gaeng Khiew Wan Gai
- Ayam Goreng Mentega - fried chicken in a butter-kecap sauce
- Semur Telur - fragrant egg stew
- Semur Ayam Pedas Manis - sweet and spicy chicken stew
- Sambal Goreng Buncis - spicy green beans with chicken livers