Tumis Daging Kari Jamur
beef with mushrooms in curry sauce
250 g beef
200 g mushrooms
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
50 ml beef broth
200 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into cubes and the mushrooms into four. Finely chop the onion and finely chop the garlic.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the curry, pepper, salt and palm sugar and mix well.
Then add the meat and fry until it changes colour. Then add the broth and water and bring to the boil.
Then add the mushrooms and continue to cook until done and until the sauce has thickened. Serve
- Terik Tempe Tahu - tempe and tahu stewed in spicy coconut milk
- Tongseng Kambing Yogyakarta - spicy stewed lamb
- Tumis Kangkung Tabur Udang - stir fry of kangkung with shrimp
- Serumpun Ubi - cassava cookies
- Oseng Kacang Panjang Telur Asin - spicy stir fry made of long/snake beans with egg
- Ayam Tumis Paprika - stir-fry of chicken with paprika
- Shui Zhu Niu Rou - 水煮 牛肉 - Sichuan boiled beef