Ayam Goreng Go Hiong (peranakan)
fried spiced chicken
100 gr sago / tapioca flour
3 tbsp kecap asin
6 cloves of garlic
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp Chinese five spices
Cut the chicken into 8 pieces. Pound or grind the garlic and mix it with the kecap, pepper and five spices. Rub the chicken with this and let it marinate for a few hours.
Then roll the chicken through the flour and press firmly. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken until done and crispy.
- Bebek Bumbu Rujak - fried and roasted spiced duck
- Tumis Labu Siam Ebi Telur - chayote stewed in coconut milk
- Daging masak taoco - seasoned cooked beef
- Gulai Buncis Tauco - stewed beans with tauco and petai
- Sayap Ayam Masak Krengsengan - chicken wings in spicy sauce
- Ayam Banam Kuah Kecap - chicken stewed in a light kecap sauce
- Sate Ayam Manis - sweet chicken satay