Oseng Hati Ampela
spicy stewed chicken livers
6 pairs of chicken liver and gizzard
2 cm jahe
4 cloves of garlic
3 red lomboks
3 green lomboks
1 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
100 ml chicken broth
3 tbsp kecap manis
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
3 tbsp oil
Heat the water in a pan and cook the livers and the gizzards until done and cut them into pieces and set aside.
Finely chop the garlic and the onion. Cut the lomboks into thin rings and the tomato into pieces.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the garlic and onion for 2 minutes. Then add the tomato, the lomboks, the salam and the laos and mix well and fry for 3 minutes.
Then add the livers, gizzards, kecap, salt, palm sugar and the broth and mix well. Cook / fry until the moisture is absorbed and serve.
- Sate Hati Ampela Bumbu Bacem sweet chicken liver satay
- Cah Caisim Taoco - stir-fry of choisam with taoco
- Tumis Sosis Bawang Bombay - Sautéed sausage with onion
- Ayam Madu Kecap Limo - glazed fried chicken
- Semur Daging Sapi Empuk - stew of seasoned beef
- Tempe Balado - spicy fried slices of tempe with petai beans
- Sate Kempleng - sate of tenderloin with peanuts