Ayam Tumis Tomat Hijau
chicken in a fragrant sauce
1 tsp salt
1 lime, juice
4 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
2 green tomatoes
1 tbsp kecap manis
2 tsp worchestersauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp palm sugar
150 ml of water
Cut the chicken into 10 pieces. Cut the garlic and the onion into thin slices. Cut the tomatoes into pieces.
Rub the chicken in with the salt and lime juice and leave for 20 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken until golden brown and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion, the garlic and the jahe for 2 minutes. Then add the tomatoes and fry until soft. Then add the chicken and mix well.
Then add the kecap, the worchester sauce, the water and the palmsugar and mix well. Then add the water and cook it gently until done.
- Soto Resah - a creamy chicken soup (soto ayam)
- Ko Lo Bak (Peranakan) - fried pork with pineapple
- Bajabu bale - dry fried grilled spiced fish
- Soun Goreng (Semarang) - fried soun with vegetables and meat
- Pad Kaprow Guy - fried chicken with basil
- Ayam Tangkap Aceh - fried chicken with curry from Aceh
- Sengkel Asam Buncis - beef with beans in a fresh sauce