Ayam Tumis Paprika
stir-fry of chicken with paprika
2 chicken breast
3 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 yellow or green bell pepper
2 tsp kecap asin
2 tsp kecap manis
1 tsp kecap inggris (worchester sauce)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
300 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into pieces of 3x3cm. Cut the garlic finely and the onion into strips. Cut the peppers into thin strips. Grate de jahe.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the garlic and the jahe for 1 minute. Add the onion and peppers and bake them soft. Spoon half of it out of the pan and set aside. Add the meat and fry it until it changes color.
Then add the kecaps, salt and pepper and mix well. Pour the water little by little and bring each time to the boil and cook until done. Add the onion / paprika mixture and stir well. Serve.
- Tahu Ketoprak - tahu/tofu with vegetables and spicy sauce
- Tumis Cincang Ayam Pedas - stir-fried spicy chicken
- Bahusa - seasoned stewed minced meat with peas
- Udang Masak tauco - prawns in spicy sauce
- Ayam Panggang Bumbu Kuning - roasted chicken in a yellow sauce
- Satai Ayam Bumbu Rujak - satay of spiced chicken
- Bawal Goreng Saus Tomat - fried fish in spicy tomato sauce