Ayam Goreng Air Kelapa
fried in coconut water stewed chicken
3 salam leaf
1/2 tsp asam
2 serai / sereh / lemongrass, white part
300 ml of coconut water
6 cloves of garlic
3 red lomboks
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
4 kemiri nuts, roasted
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
Cut the chicken into 12 pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Cut the serai into thin slices.
Heat in a pan the coconut water together with the chicken, the bumbu, the salam, the asam and the sereh and cook the chicken until tender. Remove the chicken from the pan.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken until brown.
- Ayam Woku Belanga (Sulawesi Utara) - spicy stewed chicken
- Tumis Oyong Teri Nasi - baked pumpkin with anchovies
- Babi Rempah - Pork in red wine sauce
- Sambal Bawang jambal - onion sambal with fish
- Kari Ayam Kelapa - chicken curry with roasted coconut
- Phat Tao-Hu Khaeng Kap Lai Phak - fried tofu with broccoli and bambushoots
- Gaeng Khiew Wan Gai