Semur Ayam Merica Hitam
stewed chicken with black pepper
750 ml of water
2 salam leaves
2 cm laos
1/2 tbsp black pepper
4 tbsp kecap manis
3 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
1 1/2 tsp ketumbar
1 tsp salt
Cut the chicken into 8 pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu with the salam and the laos for 4 minutes. Then add the chicken and fry it lightly brown. Then add the kecap and the pepper and mix well.
Then add the water little by little and cook slowly until done.
- Nam phrik kaeng khiaw waan
- Pesmol Mujair - fried fish in spicy creamy sauce
- Pindang Ayam Labu Kuning - stewed spiced chicken with pumpkin/squash
- Sambal Goreng Daging - meatballs in a spicy creamy sauce with petai and peas
- Rica Rica Kambing - Stewed lamb in spicy red sauce
- Oncom Leunca Cabai Iris - fried spicy oncom with leunca
- Tahu Telur Surabaya - tahu omelet with a spicy dark sauce