Semur Sapi Polos
seasoned stewed beef
500 gr beef
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp pepper (corns)
4 cm jahe
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
2 salam leaf
3 tbsp kecap manis
200 ml warm water
2 tbsp oil
Dice the meat. Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic, jahe, salam and pepper for 5 minutes. Then add the meat and fry until it changes colour.
Then add some water and bring to the boil. Then add the palm sugar and the kecap and continue to cook until done and the sauce has thickened. Serve.
- Khiew Wan Gay Tod - Green curry chicken balls
- Sate Ayam Kelapa Parut Sangrai - Chicken sate/satay with roasted coconut
- Mu Pad Karlum - Fried vegetables with pork
- Abon Daging Gurih - Dry fried beef
- Gai Tod Pud Pad
- Gai Tod Hatyai - two times fried chicken
- Kacang Panjang Tumis Jamur - stir-fry of long beans with mushrooms