Ayam Bakar Bumbu Bawang
Fried chicken with onion
2 cm jahe
2 cm laos
2 sereh / lemongrass
3 salam leaves
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/4 tsp pepper
250 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
4 red lomboks
1 tsp ketumbar
Cut the chicken into 12 pieces and grate the laos and the jahe. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu to a paste.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the bumbu together with the jahe, the laos, the sereh and the salam for 4 minutes. Then add the chicken and fry it until it changes colour. Then add salt, pepper and palm sugar and mix well.
Then add the water and cook the chicken slowly until done and until the sauce thickens.
- Rendang Ikan Asap - spicy rendang of smoked fish
- Sala Lauak - Spiced balls from Sumatra
- Sayap Ayam panggang bumbu Paniki - very hearty spiced grilled chicken
- Ayam Goreng Campur
- Ayam Goreng Teri - fragant fried chicken
- Urap Sambal Mentah - mixed vegetables with spicy sauce
- Tongseng - fried lamb in a sweet kecap sauce