Ayam Bakar Kecap Taoco
Roasted sweet chicken
2 salam leaves
2 cm laos
3 tbsp taoco
2 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp palm sugar
500 ml coconut milk
3 tbsp oil
5 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp ketumbar
2 cm jahe
Cut the chicken into four pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a pasta and grate de laos.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the bumbu with the laos, the salam and the taoco for 4 minutes. Add the chicken and fry for 4 minutes. Then add the kecap, pepper and palm sugar and mix well. Then add the coconut milk and cook it until nearly done.
Then roast the chicken over a charcoal fire and bask regularly with the sauce.
- Botok Tempe - steamed spicy tempe
- Garu Balanga - braised shin of beef in spicy sauce
- Ayam Setan - devil's chicken
- Tumis Mayosi Sawi Asin - stir-fry of bean sprouts and salted cabbage
- Ayam bakar Bumbu kelapa - roasted chicken with coconut dressing
- Dengdeng Surabaja - cooked beef
- Cumi Tumis Cabai Hijau - calamares with green peppers (sauce)