500 gr chicken thights
1 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp kecap manis
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp ketumar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
Cut the meat into pieces and marinate it with the kecap and the lime juice for at least 20 minutes. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Marinate the chicken with the bumbu and leave it for at least 75 minutes.
Then put the chicken o the skewers and roast the sate slowly over a charcoal fire until golden brown and done. Bask the sate regularly with the marinade.
- Gulai Pagar Puri - stew of lamb and eggplant
- Sate ayam Bekasi - Grilled marinated chicken
- Ayam Goreng Belambangan - fried spiced chicken from Banyuwangi
- Tauco Udang Cabe Hijau - shrimp and green pepper with tauco sauce
- Ayam Suwir Kemangi - shredded braised chicken with kemangi
- Semur Udang - stewed fragrant shrimp/prawn in a dark sauce
- Serundeng - fried coconut with peanuts