- Rendang Sapi Daging Padang - in coconut milk stewed seasoned beef from Padang
- Daging Masak Lengkuas - fried beef with grated galangal
- Kari Kambing - lamsvlees in een roomcurry
- Hati Garo Rica - spicy liver from North Sulawesi
- Tumis Daging Sapi Paprika - stir-fry of minced meat and bell pepper
- sate sapi asem legit - satay beef
- Bidara Rica - chicken with kenari nuts
Ayam Merah Bacem - red roasted chicken
Ayam Merah Bacem
red roasted chicken
2 tsp angkak / red rice yeast
400 ml of coconut water
2 salam leaves
2 cm laos
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp palm sugar
2 tsp asemwater
4 teas garlic
1 tsp ketumbar
Soak the angkak in hot water, let it drain and pound it fine. Cut the chicken into 10 pieces and pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Heat in a pan the coconut water together with the chicken, the angkak, the salam, the laos, salt, palm sugar and the paste and bring to a boil. Cook the chicken nearly done and mix in the asemwater and let it cool off.
Roast the chicken over a charcoal fire until done and coat/sprinkle the chicken with the sauce frequently.
- Written by / Copyright by AsianCook / F.M. Wiedenhoff