a stew made of pork meat
150 gr sugar
250 ml vinegar
8 tbsp kecap manis
250 ml water
4 tbsp oil
1 bulb garlic
1000 gr pork meat
1 bay leaf
1 spring onion
Cut the meat into pieces and crush the garlic cloves. Cut the carrot into slices. Slice the bananas into 5 cm diagonal long pieces. Mix the sugar, the vinegar, the kecap and the water. Chop the spring onion.
Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the garlic for 3 minutes and remove them. Add the remaining oil and the meat and fry it brown.
Add the vinegar mixture and don't stir. Add the bay leaf and let it simmer slowly for 20 minutes. Then add the carrot and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Then add the bananas and let it simmer until the carrot and the bananas are soft and garnish it with the spring onion.
- Tumis Pari - stir-fry seasoned stingray
- Pais Suung - steamed roasted seasoned oyster mushrooms
- Tumis Udang Tomat - fried shrimp/prawns with tomato
- Ayam Pop Padang - Fried chicken with Sambal from Padang
- Sayur Asam-Asam Santan - vegetables stewed in coconut milk
- Sayur Sawi Putih Kuah - stewed Chinese cabbage
- Bihun Siram Capcay Goreng Kekian - Mihun with mixed vegetables and kekian