Spicy fried five spice baby potatoes - 五香辣土豆
900 gr baby potatoes
1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp five spice powder (see recipe)
1/4 - 1/2 tbp salt
1 spring onion
2 tbsp oil
Heat water in a pan together with the potatoes and cook them over low heat. Then drain the potatoes. Finely chop the spring onion and mix the pepper flakes with the five-spice powder and salt.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the potatoes and press them so that the potatoes burst/crack open. Fry the potatoes on medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
Then sprinkle the spice mixture and the spring onion over it and serve.
- Sate Bumbu kikil kacang pedas - kikil satay in spicy peanut sauce
- Tengkleng Iga Bakar - braised lamb in a spicy and creamy sauce
- Choo Chee Curry Paste
- Dadar Tahu - tahu/tofu omelette
- Tumis Kangkung Tabur Udang - stir fry of kangkung with shrimp
- Mu Wan - thai babi kecap / sweet pork
- Babi Kecap Manado - spiced stewed pork from Manado