Gung Fu Shrimp
Spicy Fried Shrimp Mince
8 tigers shrimps / gamba's
6 red chillies (rawits)
2 tbsp celery (chopped)
2 tbsp Nam Pla (fish sauce)
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp cane Sugar
3 cloves of garlic
Clean first the shrimps and remove the black back thread. Cut of the head and tail and mince the shrimp. Heat up a wok and add the oil. Stir fry the mince shrimp and the heads and tail seperatly and have it drain on kitchen paper.
Slice the shallot and the garlicinto thin slices. Chop up the chillies and the celery and mix it together with the nam pla, the sugar, the shallot and the garlic.
Put on aplate the mince shrimps in the middle and garnish it with the heads and tails and the sauce on the side.
- Jagung Santan Manis - sweet corn in coconut milk syrup
- Talam Ebi - dried shrimp cakes
- Cilok - Tapioca balls in peanut sauce
- Buntut Asam Padeh - Oxtail in a light sour spicy sauce
- Pad Ped Mu - fried pork with vegetables
- Semur Ayam Pedas Sederhana - easy spicy chicken stew
- Sambal Petai Lokio - spicy fried petai with tahu and chives