- Sambal ikan asap - sambal of smoked fish and anchovies
- Tumis Ayam dan Kacang Mede - stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts
- Be Sampi Membase Bali - spiced braised beef in coconut milk
- Semur Bebek Bumbu Ngo Hiang - braised duck in a dark spicy sauce
- Daging Bumbu Rujak - spicy beef in creamy sauce
- Pepes Jamur Kuping
- Stir fry of pork with green pepper 青椒 炒肉
Sate Padang Pariaman - special beef satay from Padang
Sate Padang Pariaman
special beef satay from Padang
300 gr breastplate
250 gr intestine (cow), boiled
1250 ml water
2 kunyit leaves
1 asam kandis
40 g of rice flour + 50 ml of water
25g peanuts, chopped
6 red large chilies
5 red rawits / bird's eye chilies
1/2 tsp ketmbar
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp jinten
3 cm kunyit
1 cm galangal
1 tsp palmsugar
2 teaspoon salt
2 tbsp bawang goreng
Heat in a pan the water and cook the meat until tender. Remove the meat from the pan and cut into pieces of 2x2 cm. Keep the broth. Cut the intestine into pieces of 3 cm. Pound or grind the ingredients for the paste into a paste.
Heat in a pan 1,000 ml of broth with the meat, the intestines, the paste, the lemon grass, the asam kandis, the kunyit and cook it gently until 500 ml of broth is left.
Thread the meat and instestine on skewers and roast it over a charcoal fire until golden brown.
Reheat the broth and thickening it with the rice flour solution and bring to a boil. Add the peanuts and mix well. Pour sauce over the sate and / or serve separately and sprinkle the bawang goreng on top.
- Written by AsianCook