Loon Torw Jiew
shrimp and meat sauce
2 tbsp Taow Jieuw / tauco
150 ml coconut milk
35 gr chopped shrimp
35 gr minced pork
2 tsp salt
2 tbsp of asam water
5 red rawits
Finely chop the shallots. Cut the rawits in half. Heat the coconut milk in a pan and bring to the boil while stirring. Then add taow jieuw and mix well.
Then add the shrimp and the minced meat and cook it for 5 minutes. Then add the shallots, the salt, the rawits and the asam water and boil it for 2 minutes. Serve with rice, cucumber slices and lettuce.
recipe for 2 people.
- Dendeng Balado Padang - fried beef with a spicy topping
- Ayam tururuga - stewed in coconut milk spicy chicken from North Sulawesi
- Angeun Lada - Beef with bamboo in a spicy sauce
- Tumis Kangkung 2 - spicy spinach
- Sambal Tempe Mercon - very spicy fried tempe
- Cah Kangkung Belacan - stir-fry of seasoned kangkung
- Ampyang - fried sugar-coated peanuts