dry beef curry
450 gr of beef
225 ml of coconut milk
2 tbsp fish sauce
4 jeruk purut / kaffir lime leaves
2 tbsp palm sugar
1 tbsp red curry paste (see recipe)
Cut the meat into thin slices. Cut the jeruk purut very finely.
Heat half of the coconut milk in a pan together with the curry paste and stir until the oil is released.
Then add the meat and mix well. Then add the fish sauce, the palmsugar and the rest of the coconut milk and cook the meat over low heat until done and until the sauce has thickened.
Sprinkle the jeruk purut over it and serve.
- Semur Ayam Merica Hitam - stewed chicken with black pepper
- Tahu Kecap Kudus - fried tahu in kecap sauce
- Botok Kerang - in banana leaf steamed mussels / clams
- Daging Panggang Madu - honey fried beef
- Babi Assam - Pork in tamarind sauce
- Frikadel Tahu Goreng - fried tahu/tofu balls
- Jagung Goreng - fried corn with meat and bull pepper