dry beef curry
450 gr of beef
225 ml of coconut milk
2 tbsp fish sauce
4 jeruk purut / kaffir lime leaves
2 tbsp palm sugar
1 tbsp red curry paste (see recipe)
Cut the meat into thin slices. Cut the jeruk purut very finely.
Heat half of the coconut milk in a pan together with the curry paste and stir until the oil is released.
Then add the meat and mix well. Then add the fish sauce, the palmsugar and the rest of the coconut milk and cook the meat over low heat until done and until the sauce has thickened.
Sprinkle the jeruk purut over it and serve.
- Udang Bakar Jimbaran - Roasted shrimps from Bali
- Semur Kerang Darah- spicy stewed mussels/clams
- Kangkung Renyah - fried kangkung with herbs
- Sambal Goreng Ikan Bilis - small dried anchovies with peanuts
- Abon Tongkol Pedas - dry-fried spicy tuna
- Tu'un Fafi - roasted sucking pig
- Wong Dadah - balinese mushroom soup