Telur Goreng Isi Tahu
fried eggs stuffed with tahu
6 eggs, boiled
100 gr tahu/tofu
50 gr minced chicken
1 red lombok, pitted
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp kecap asin
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp pepper
100 gr breadcrumbs
Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolk. Puree the tahu. Chop the lombok finely.
Mix the egg yolk with the tahu, the minced meat, the lombok, the sesame oil, the kecap, the salt, the pepper and 1 egg.
Fill the eggs with the mixture. Beat 1 egg and roll the eggs first through the beaten egg, then through the breadcrumbs and then through the beaten egg again.
Heat enough oil in a pan and fry the eggs until done and brown/golden brown. Drain the eggs and serve.
- Daging Asam Padeh - braised beef in a spicy sauce
- Karedok Kacang Panjang Sunda - spicy snake beans from Sunda
- Daging Bumbu Dendeng - beef with coriander
- Lento Kacang Hijau - fried balls of mung beans
- Sambal Ulek Makassar
- Sambal Goreng Bloemkol - cauliflower in spicy creamy sauce
- Sop Kimlo - shrimp-chicken soup